Broker products to meet your diverse client needs.
About Optima Health
Optima Health provides health plan coverage to approximately 590,000 member.1 We offer a full suite of commercial products including employee-owned and employer-sponsored plans, as well as Individual and Family health plans, employee assistance plans and plans serving Medicare and Medicaid enrollees.
Our quality provider network features more than 35,000 providers including specialists, primary care physicians and hospitals.2
We offer programs to support members with chronic illnesses, customized wellness programs, and integrated clinical and behavioral health services—all to help our members improve their health.
At Optima Health, we are committed to providing members with quality, cost-effective healthcare. Whether you’re choosing a health insurance plan for your employees or your family, we are confident you will find coverage that is right for you.
Current Plans Include:
• Traditional Commercial Plans – Vantage (HMO), Plus (PPO), Point of Service (POS)
• Integrated Account-based Product Lines – Equity (HSA), Design (HRA)
• Self-funded Options for Large and Small Employer Group
• Tiered Plans – OptimaDirectSM
• Narrow Network Plans – OptimaSelectSM
• Individual & Family Plans – OptimaFit®
• Medicare Advantage Plans – Optima Medicare HMO
• Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan – Optima Community Complete (HMO D-SNP)
• Medicaid Medallion 4.0 Plan – Optima Family Care
• Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus Plan – Optima Health Community Care
1 Total Medical Membership based on Optima Health Membership Report, February 2022
2 Optima Health Provider Status Report, March 2020; Behavioral Health Count Report, April 2020. Par providers participating for any product, in Virginia only.
|Small Group||Large Group||Stop Loss||Individual||Senior|