As the leading provider of next-generation broker services, BenefitMall is proud to announce the launch of Compliance Center, an updated collection of educational resources, continuing education courses, customizable forms, and other tools to help brokers navigate the ever-changing healthcare landscape.
Featuring information and guidance from BenefitMall’s team of seasoned compliance specialists, Compliance Center includes:
- Broker Compliance Alerts – Guidance breaking down the latest legislation and regulations impacting the healthcare industry
- Compliance Resources – Downloadable resources, such as compliance calendars, reporting forms, and compliance guides that can be customized with broker/agency logos
- Webinar Library – Recordings of past webinars, as well as the corresponding downloadable templates and guides
- Compliance Café Podcast – 15-minute (or less) discussions of regulatory and legislative happenings and how they impact you and your clients
- Continuing Education (CE) – Complementary CE courses offered to brokers with BenefitMall's compliance specialists; check here for future upcoming events
- Access to BenefitMall's ACA hotline providing guidance on ACA, ERISA, Summary Plan Documents, FMLA, and COBRA matters
When it comes to legal and regulatory compliance, you can rely on BenefitMall's Compliance Center for guidance on the numerous changes that come through legislation, rulemaking, and court cases. Compliance Center cuts through the noise and makes it easy for you to stay up-to-date on the latest changes.
Compliance Center can be found at www.benefitmall.com/compliance/.