Your Employer Groups Deserve More
A value-added benefits portfolio of products and services that provide tax advantages and keep your customers compliant can help set you and your brokerage agency apart from your competition.
Compliance Products & Services
Give your customers peace of mind with the products and services designed to help them maintain compliance with employment laws and government regulations, including:
- ACA 1094/1095 Forms
- ACA Hotline
- COBRA—which is likely an employer's highest unfunded liability—so offer COBRA every time
- ERISA Wrap Documents & Form 5500 Filing
- Employment Law Support
- Manager HR Helpline
- Harassment & Discrimination Training
BenefitMall's Power125 team can provide your customers with administrative services for a variety of tax-advantage plans through pretax payroll deductions, including:
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (POP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistance Plan (DCAP)—included at no cost with an FSA
- Limited Purpose & Post Deductible FSA (Pairs with HSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA)
- Qualified Small Employer HRA (QSEHRA)
- Expected Benefit HRA (EBHRA)
- Section 132 Commuter Benefits
- The Difference Card
Visit the Compliance Center for...
- Broker Compliance Alerts
- Webinar Library
- Compliance Resources
- Continuing Education
Insights & Related Content
Read our latest articles for related and trending industry information.
Data: Voluntary Benefits Significantly Boost Broker Revenue
Data from a recently published Benefits Pro survey shows that voluntary and combined brokers outpaced their healthcare-only counterparts significantly in 2021.
Be a Full-Service Consultant—Offer COBRA Every Time
Do you offer COBRA consulting or administrative services? BenefitMall shares why offering COBRA administrative services is a must for any benefits brokers and agencies.
Does Your General Agency Offer You Enough Product Choices?
Product choices are important for the simple fact that products are your business. Your primary mission is to introduce your clients to the products they want and need to add to their benefits packages.