Value-Added Products & Services
The tax-advantage and compliance products your large and small group employers want and need.Contact Us
Learn more by contacting your BenefitMall Value-Added Sales Executive.
Your Employer Groups Deserve More
A value-added benefits portfolio of products and services that provide tax advantages and keep your customers compliant can help set you and your brokerage agency apart from your competition.
Compliance Products & Services
Give your customers peace of mind with the products and services designed to help them maintain compliance with employment laws and government regulations, including:
- ACA 1094/1095 Forms
- ACA Hotline
- COBRA—which is likely an employer's highest unfunded liability—so offer COBRA every time
- ERISA Wrap Documents & Form 5500 Filing
- Employment Law Support
- Manager HR Helpline
- Harassment & Discrimination Training
BenefitMall's Power125 team can assist you and your customers with a variety of plans that provide tax-advantages to both your customers and their employees through pretax payroll deductions, including:
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (POP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistance Plan (DCAP)—included at no cost with an FSA
- Limited Purpose & Post Deductible FSA (Pairs with HSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA)
- Qualified Small Employer HRA (QSEHRA)
- Expected Benefit HRA (EBHRA)
- Section 132 Commuter Benefits
Additional value-added products include 401K and The Difference Card administration services.
Insights & Related Content
Read our latest articles for related and trending industry information.
Data: Voluntary Benefits Significantly Boost Broker Revenue
Data from a recently published Benefits Pro survey shows that voluntary and combined brokers outpaced their healthcare-only counterparts significantly in 2021.Read Article
Be a Full-Service Consultant—Offer COBRA Every Time
Do you offer COBRA consulting or administrative services? BenefitMall shares why offering COBRA administrative services is a must for any benefits brokers and agencies.Read Article
Does Your General Agency Offer You Enough Product Choices?
Product choices are important for the simple fact that products are your business. Your primary mission is to introduce your clients to the products they want and need to add to their benefits packages.Read Article