Safety & Security
Industry-leading cyber security ensures you and your client's information are fully protected.Get Started
From PHI and PII to encrypting sensitive data, BenefitMall protects you and your clients' information.
Information Security Overview
- Security Awareness Program provides annual training, security advisories, and a Security Champions Initiative
- All PHI/PII data is encrypted at rest and in motion
- Automatic alerts and encryption for emails containing PHI/PII
- Third-party Information Security Risk Assessment is performed regularly
Endpoint and Systems Security
- Protection on laptops and workstations includes USB drives disabled, anti-virus installed, and full disk encryption
- Anti-virus installed on servers
- Databases are encrypted
- External vulnerability scans performed monthly along with laptop and workstation patches
- Password best practices followed
- Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
Third Party Security
- Vendor Management Program verifies all third-party access to our systems
- All vendors or third parties required to complete security risk assessment periodically
- Network access control for LAN ports and WiFi
- Web content filtering and firewalls
- Penetration testing semi-annually
- Data masking of sensitive data with role based access
- Release management includes OWASP security testing and a full technical committee review
- Disaster Recovery Plans tested annually
- Back-ups verified to meet Data Retention Policy
- Incident Response Plan tested annually
Certification and Attestation
- SOC 1 Type 2 and SSAE 18
- Physical access to data centers only for authorized employees and visitors with ID and BenefitMall escort
Simple. Seamless. Secure.
Agency Workspace digitalizes the entire quote to enroll experience, allowing you to manage your clients in one secure location.
Need Digital Support? Contact iGuy Today.
844-iGuy-Help (844-448-9435) | DigitalSupport@benefitmall.com